Most of the drugs for controlling allergy symptoms are available as nasal sprays.
For personalized advice on nasal sprays for allergy treatment in Silver Spring, Maryland, visit www.bestallergyclinic.com
Nasal sprays contain medicines as suspensions or as solutions. These are sprayed directly into the nose for local effect in the nose or for absorption into the bloodstream – the nose is rich with blood vessels.
Allergy treatment medications available as nasal sprays include:
- Corticosteroids Nasal Sprays act locally in the nose to deal with seasonal and year-round allergies that cause symptoms such as sneezing, itchy-runny nose, and nasal stuffiness
- Antihistamines Nasal Sprays for treatment of seasonal and non-seasonal allergies
- Decongestants Nasal Sprays should be used only for a few days because prolonged use worsens the symptoms such as mucous secretion and inflammation-redness of nose and eyes
- Combination Allergy Drugs Nasal sprays are a combination of antihistamines and decongestants and deal with seasonal nasal allergies
- Mast Cell Stabilizers Nasal Sprays to control the symptoms of nasal allergies
If used excessively or without medical supervision, these medications can result in serious side effects. To know more on possible side effects and nasal sprays for allergy treatment in Silver Spring, Maryland, visit www.bestallergyclinic.com